Monday, October 26, 2015
Monday October 26th 2015 to Sunday November 1st 2015.
All predictions are approx.
The week starts with mostly cloudy weather and a 20% chance of rain ☁️☔️. On Wednesday thunderstorms are predicted with 80% chance of rain⚡️☔️, Thursday should be clear ☀️ and the weekend partly cloudy with 10% chance of rain⛅️☔️.
Temperatures will be in the high 80'sF (the lows start at around 69F but dip mid week to low 60's)
Winds could be breezy, over 10mph.